Third Saturday Contra Dance
The band this month is our own Spuds, who you’ve seen playing at the farmers market and other local events. The band consists of two couples, Jim Nollman on mandolin, Katy Nollman on banjo, Val White on fiddle and Malcolm Suttles on guitar. It will be a special evening with this crew so you’d best tie on your dancing shoes and join the crowd!
As always with contra dance, each dance is taught by the caller, and since we are encouraged to change partners for each dance, you do not need to bring a partner along with you. New dancers come each time so don’t think you can’t do it, you can!
- What: Third Saturday Contra Dance
- Where: Grange Hall in Friday Harbor
- When: Saturday January 18, 2020, 7 till 9 PM
- Price: $10 donation at the door, $5 students
- Contact: Alice Deane 360-378-5250
This dance is sponsored by San Juan Island Grange #966. Check out our Facebook page at San Juan Islands Contra Dance.