Business for Sale
Posted October 5, 2016 at 5:40 am by Tim Dustrude
Right of Way Driving School is for sale. Owner Sam Leigh says it’s time for the school to “take it to the next level”, and that’s not something she is able to do.
Sam opened the business in 2011 and has been training young San Juan Island drivers ever since, and has even spent a summer teaching students from Orcas Island as well. “I have put my heart and soul into it and I really believe it’s a great community asset” she says. “I hope we can keep it local”.
These are the core things that Sam has done -
- Friday Harbor Location; Teen Drivers Ed Sessions for Intermediate Licenses
- Adult Private Evaluations, Lessons and Crash Prevention Course
- WA State Knowledge/WRITTEN Test for Permits and Licensing
- WA State Driving/SKILLS Test for Licensing for New and Reinstated Drivers Licenses
But she feels strongly that additional services should be offered, including the following:
- Teen Drivers Education Locations on San Juan, Orcas/Shaw and Lopez Islands
- Skills Testing for Spanish Community
- Defensive Accident Avoidance Driving Course
- Expansion to Anacortes/Skagit County Communities
- Corporate, Fleet and Senior Insurance Reduction Course
- State Approved Online Course for First Time Licenses
- Court Approved Course for Traffic Offenses
Get in touch to find out more:
Right of Way Driving School
470 Reed Street at Blair – Friday Harbor, WA 98250
Email: drive [@] rightofwaydrivingschool.com
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.