Dinner and a Movie
Cynthia’s Bistro & Friday Harbor Film Festival are joining together to bring you an evening of great food and a spectacular movie.
Timeline – 5:00 on. – Appetizers, Dinner served, Movie and dessert followed by discussion and comments
Cost $40.00 per person -Poultry or Meat or Vegetarian Entree
See menu selection below – includes one beverage (wine, beer or soft drink) appetizers, dinner and dessert. Additional beverages available upon request.
Please email – email@example.com or call 360-317-7178 for reservations
The Babushkas of Chernobyl
One of the best loved movies at the 2016 FHFF and winner of awards in 2015 at film festivals in Los Angeles, Woodstock, Santa Fe, Rotterdam and in 2016 at Salem, Sun Valley, Denver, Malmo and Florida.
- Appetizers and Beverage Selection
- Ukrainian Salat Vinaigrette (Beet Salad)
Entree choices –
- Roasted Whole Chicken
- My Father’s Classic Beef Stew
- Pirozhki – Cynthia’s Version – Roasted Root Vegetables in Puff Pastry
- Dessert – Ukrainian Apple Cake (Yabluchnyk)