$15 for Adults and $7 for Kids under 12
Proceeds support the Chef.0 and Food for Thought Program.
- Chicken Gyros – roasted chicken in soft pita bread with tzatziki and romaine lettuce
- Tourlou Tourlou – Greek for all mixed up, a traditional vegan side dish of roasted vegetables with herbs and olive oil
- Rice Piláfi – seasoned rice with fresh herbs, onions and peas
- Greek Salad – cucumber, tomato, Kalamata olives, red onion, banana peppers and feta cheese in a light dressing
- Tzatziki- a cool and creamy cucumber-yogurt sauce
- Hummus- traditional dip made with chickpeas, garlic, tahini and lemon juice
- Baklava – rich, sweet layers of phyllo dough, chopped nuts butter and honey
Also, there is an Open House in the Turnbull Gym 5:30 – 7:00.
See you next week!