Island Rec Yoga Class with Katerina Wen
A new yoga class – Start your day with a joyful practice! Beginners welcome. The poses are easy to learn, and our easy-to-follow morning flows will expand your breath and uplift your spirit!
This class is both uplifting and educational. When you take this class, you will receive priceless tips on how to take care of your health in the most natural, simple ways. Taught by yoga alliance teacher Katerina Wen, who brings the wealth of 20 years of professional teaching knowledge, and a gentle way to guide you into a brighter day!
- Strengthen and flexibility
- Tones and releases your spine, torso, legs, and shoulders
- Oxygenates the whole body, & rejuvenates the vital organs
- Healthy stimulation for your cardiovascular, metabolic, & respiratory systems
- Releases tension, tightness, or holding pattens causing physical restrictions or pain
- Calibrates the right and left hemispheres of the brain & fosters emotional balance
- Slows down the breath, relaxes the nerves, calms the mind
- Builds inner joy and self-confidence
Register by November 26th for $38, $5 more thereafter.
- Beginning December 6
- Thursday 8:15 – 9:15am
- Location: Dance Workshop2
For more information or registration call 360-378-4953, visit www.islandrec.org, or stop by our office at 580 Guard Street, 11am-5pm, Monday through Friday