Four Seasons Collage
Deb Langhans has a new workshop series this year…
Do you love the multifaceted gifts of Mother Nature throughout the year? Is ongoing self-discovery and acceptance a personal goal? Do you enjoy sharing fun, creative experiences with other women in a safe, nourishing space?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a special workshop series this year might be just the adventure to satisfy a deeper longing within than you even recognize.
“Four Seasons Collage” is the latest offering by Deb Langhans (Journeys To Healing), creator of Inner Journey Collage© (IJC) a fun, satisfying and therapeutic process for women using collage as the centerpiece for accessing inner wisdom & deepening self-discovery, acceptance & celebration.
“Four Seasons Collage” will be presented as six, four-hour workshops over a nine month span using the seasons as metaphors for themes along the life cycle.
Sessions are offered within appropriate seasonal timeframes while avoiding holidays.
A fee structure provides flexibility for those unable to attend all six sessions:
- Session 1: February 10–Journal Creation (a collage-cover journal with inserts for storing four completed collages & pages for ongoing reflection responses to prompts presented during each session)
- Session 2: April 14—Spring/birth through late teens-themed collage (including memories/insights/lessons/dreams)
- Session 3: June 23—Summer/early adulthood-themed collage (including memories/insights/lessons/dreams)
- Session 4: September 8—Autumn/middle age-themed collage (including memories/insights/lessons or goals/hopes/fears/dreams)
- Session 5: November 3—Winter/elder years-themed collage (including memories/insights/lessons or goals/hopes/fears/dreams)
- Session 6: November 24—Final workshop for sharing insights/lessons/challenges & observations from any shared collages & journal entries.
* All six sessions: $240 ($40 per session, 24 hours total)
Please note: Sessions 1 & 6 are mandatory.
* Five sessions: $225 ($45 per session)
* Four sessions: $200 ($50 per session)
* Three sessions: $165 ($55 per session)
Any add-on sessions once we’ve begun will be $45 per session.
All workshops will be held at Bonnie’s Creative Passions (craft room), 635 Spring St., across from Friday Harbor Suites/Mi Casitas on designated Sundays.
As always, the cost for each 4-hour workshop (24 hrs. total) includes all materials & munchies… & absolutely no artistic talent or experience is required!
If you’re interested in satisfying personal exploration, goal clarification and empowerment with other adventurous women–for yourself and/or a loved one–please let me hear from you by no later than Sunday, February 3rd.
Minimum enrollment: six women; maximum: 12. Preregistration payment deadline: Saturday, February 9th (unless special arrangements have been made).
Deb Langhans ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 360.378.8907