Here’s an invitation for you from Liz at the high school…
It’s still too cold to eat outside, so join us in the FHHS Commons on March 13th from 5:30 -7:30.
Meal Tickets are $15 for adults and $7 for kids under 12.
Proceeds support the Food for Thought Lunch Program and The Chef.0 Student Internships.
THE BBQ MENU:
- BBQ Chicken – oven-roasted chicken legs and thighs served in housemade BBQ sauce
- Pulled Pork Slider – smoky shredded pork shoulder served with a housemade white roll
- Classic Cole Slaw – crunchy cabbage & carrots in a classic creamy dressing
- Baked Beans – slow-cooked with bacon and brown sugar
- Cornbread – served with honey-butter
- Caesar Salad – crisp romaine lettuce with croutons & parmesan
- Lemonade Stand – refreshingly sweet and tart!
- Strawberry Shortcake – sweet cream biscuit with berries and whipped cream by Ms. Varvaro’s Baking Class
Hope to see you there!