2019 Three Lakes Triathlon and Kings Marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 10k
Prepare to share the road with cyclists, runners and race officials this weekend.
Attention Drivers, on Saturday June 15th the Lakedale Three Lakes Triathlon will kick off its 7th year with cyclists and runners on the roadways and on the 18th Annual King’s SJI Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k runners will be on the roads challenging themselves and each other on Sunday.
Saturday, June 15th Triathlon Event Course Maps:
- Olympic Swim Course Map
- Olympic Bike Course Map
- Olympic Run Course Map
- Sprint Swim Course Map
- Sprint Bike Course Map
- Sprint Run Course Map
Sunday, June 16th Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K Course Maps
To Drivers we ask:
- Slow down and obey the posted speed limits and caution signs.
- Yield to pedestrians and cyclists when turning.
- Use caution when passing Athlete Aid Stations.
- Allow three feet when passing bicyclists.
To Athletes we ask:
- Not to wear headphones; you need to be able to hear if a car is approaching.
- Slow down and check for oncoming traffic before entering or crossing any street or intersection.
- Do your best to anticipate hazards and adjust your position in traffic accordingly.
- Be predictable: ride with the flow of traffic and Run against traffic, and in a straight line
Here’s to another a safe and beautiful event for each and every athlete and volunteer “motivator” from start to finish.