Take Continuing Education Classes Online
From Skagit Valley College College
Skagit Valley College’s Continuing and Community Education program allows you to engage, connect, learn and grow from the comfort of your home by offering short-term, noncredit courses.
A variety of Personal Enrichment courses are still available during the month of January:
• Castles and Ancient Stones, Jan. 31-Feb. 28, Sundays, 1-3 p.m.
• Daoist Qigong, Jan. 26-March 16, Tuesdays, 9-10 a.m.
• Forrest Yoga, Jan. 26-Mach 16, Tuesdays, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
• Geometry of the Gods, Jan. 27-Feb. 24, Wednesdays, 3-5 p.m.
• Online! Acrylic Painting, Jan. 28-March 18, Thursdays, time arranged
• Seasonal Nutrition, March 28-March 18, Thursdays, 9-10:30 a.m.
• Sustainable Gardening (Fruit), Jan. 26-March 16, Tuesdays, 10-11:30 a.m.
• Tactile Exercises for Stress, Jan. 31-March 27, 9-10 a.m.
• Travel Photography, Jan. 25, Monday, 6-9 p.m.
• Watercolor Painting, Jan. 27-March 3, Wednesdays, 6-9 p.m.
For course information, visit www.campusce.net/skagit/course/course.aspx?catId=25.