Affordable Peace of Mind Covid-19 Testing
As we move forward through the re-opening phases and begin to welcome back neighbors, friends and visitors to our beautiful islands, we know that the presence of the COVID-19 virus in our communities is a real concern. Living Medical Arts would like to extend you and your business some peace of mind.
Dr. Gulla is extending her services in the following way:
Living Medical Arts PLLC is offering businesses the option for onsite COVID-19 testing. Dr. Gulla will come to your place of business or a designated location to provide direct testing to you and your employees.
Living Medical Arts PLLC policy is to never mark up the price of lab tests, you always pay either our lowest available cash price or if you/your employees have current insurance, we will submit insurance information with the sample to see if it can be covered that way. Most insurances are covering this type of testing, however, we do not know what your co-pay might be for those that are covered. We encourage you to contact your insurance provider prior to testing for more information about your coverage
*Please note that all Lab costs are approximations and subject to change based on each company’s policies and negotiated rates with respective insurers. We have no part in how those billing/pricing practices are created.
COVID-19 Test options include:
- COVID-19 Swab testing (Approx. Cash price $100)
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing – Blood Draw
- IgG from Quest Diagnostics (Approx. cash price $120)
- IgG, IgA, IgM from LabCorp (Approx. cash price $200)
- Upper Respiratory PCR – Swab from LabCorp; this test looks at 17 other common respiratory pathogens, including common cold viruses, flu strains, and other upper respiratory viruses and bacteria (Approx. cash price $400)
Dr. Gulla – Onsite Testing Costs (Min of 5 participants):
- $60 per person for the first 5
- $45 per person for each person thereafter
If you are interested in individual testing or the above group testing options, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-472-0447.
As always we are wishing you all the best in health and life!
Living Medical Arts is a multi-disciplinary clinic delivering naturopathic medicine, physical medicine and integrative care, serving the San Juan Islands and other communities for over 10 years.