Magical Christmas Shopping
Posted December 4, 2021 at 4:02 am by Tim Dustrude
* Carefully curated and beautifully presented gift selections for everyone on your list, from grandparents to pets
* Delightfully packaged handmade Christmas cookies
* Unbelievable raffles, including a 1 /2 hour helicopter tour for 4 people
* Exquisite Christmas trees-already decorated just for you
* Merry chats with St. Nick for kids and adults
Saturday, December 11 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Mullis Center, 589 Nash St, Friday Harbor, WA
- Free admission!
- Free cider and donuts while they last!
All proceeds will benefit Peace Island Volunteers’ Angel Fund which helps patients pay for medical emergencies and necessities not covered by insurance.
PO Box 3077, Friday Harbor WA 98250
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.