County Council agenda for June 28
Posted June 27, 2022 at 5:48 pm by Jeff Arnim
The San Juan County Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, June 28 at 9 a.m. The meeting includes a public hearing about the first 2022 budget amendment. Items up for discussion or action include:
- Community food assessment and economic impact of local food
- San Juan County food system housing needs study
- Planning Commission recommendations – Annual Docket requests
- Community Development update
- Communications plan and activities update
- Extend the 2019 and 2020 Public Facilities Finance Assistance Grant Program (PFAPP) contracts for the Fisherman Bay Sewer District Weeks Point Way line replacement project to December 31, 2023
- Transfer of ownership of the County K9 Sucia and schedule a public hearing for July 19
You can view the live stream of the meeting online or attend in person at the Council Legislative Hearing Room. To make a public comment, sign up prior to 9 a.m. on June 28.
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here