Notes from the Island — June 6
Posted June 6, 2022 at 6:00 am by Jeff Arnim
- The Crepe Cafe is now open for the summer at 155 Nichols Street, across from Brickworks, where San Juan Island Cheese used to be. They’ll be serving sweet and savory crepes, paninis, along with homemade sodas and coffee drinks. This week they’ll be open Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Riptide Cafe has added to their menu with avocado toast and nutella toast.
- Hermosa will be closed Wednesday through Friday this week.
- The San Juan Island Garden Club meets tomorrow at 1 p.m. at the picnic shelter at Jackson Beach.
- There’s a Friday Harbor High School cheer interest meeting for the 2022–2023 football season tonight at 5 p.m. in the Commons at the high school. Tryouts take place Wednesday through Friday this week from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday Harbor Chocolates (at 255 Spring Street) is now Cin Cin Goods. They’re still selling chocolate, wine, and port, but now have additional products and a new layout inside.
Have something to share with the Island? Whether the news is big or small, let us know!
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here