Notes from the Island — July 30
Posted July 30, 2022 at 8:45 am by Jeff Arnim
- Here’s the lineup for today’s farmers market.
- The Jesus Chords are playing at the Port of Friday Harbor this afternoon from 2 to 4 p.m.
- In honor of five years in business, San Juan Island Brewing Co. has released their new Five Year Anniversary Historical IPA.
- Desolation Sound released a new record this week, titled Salish Rock. You can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.
- Orca Behavior Institute shares a wonderful video of J pod and their activities in the islands over the last week or so.
- The Animal Protection Society has three new dogs available for adoption — Huxley (a Great Pyrenees & Anatolian Shepherd mix), Miyuki (a Great Pyrenees mix), and Pepita (a Greyhound mix).
Have something to share with the Island? Whether the news is big or small, let us know!
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here