County Council agenda for Sept. 13
Posted September 12, 2022 at 8:42 am by Jeff Arnim
The San Juan County Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 9 a.m. The meeting includes a public hearing accepting testimony about emergency and supplemental appropriations to the 2022 County budget. Items up for discussion or action include:
- Opioid litigation and settlement agreement
- Draft request for qualifications for the Argyle St. property
- 2022 Public Facilities Finance Assistance Program applications
- Six-year transportation improvement plan
- San Juan Islands Conservation District rates and changes
The meeting also includes a closed session to discuss matters pertaining to collective bargaining.
You can view the live stream of the meeting online or attend in person at the Council Legislative Hearing Room. To make a public comment, sign up prior to 9 a.m. on Sept. 13.
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here