County Council agenda for Sept. 27
Posted September 26, 2022 at 8:37 am by Jeff Arnim
The San Juan County Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 9 a.m. Items up for discussion or action include:
- Employee recruiting incentives
- Annual transportation programs
- Approval of temporary road closure in Eastsound
- Approval of interlocal agreement with the Port of Friday Harbor
- Public Works operations on Lopez Island
- Road levy messaging
- 2022 Home Fund projects
- Low-income housing awards funding decision
- County Climate Action Plan update
The meeting also includes an executive session to discuss litigation or potential litigation with legal counsel.
You can view the live stream of the meeting online or attend in person at the Council Legislative Hearing Room. To make a public comment, sign up prior to 9 a.m. on Sept. 27.
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here