SJISD Islanders’ Tech Academy
Posted December 9, 2017 at 5:50 am by Tim Dustrude
Do you need to sharpen your business, desktop publishing or IT skills? Thanks to a bond acquired by San Juan Island School District in 2016, we have over 2,000 FREE licenses to an incredible collection of online coursework to share with you.
There are three sets of curriculum available:
- Business Strategy and Operations
- Finance, Human Resources & Administration
- Management and Leadership
- Professional Effectiveness
- Project Effectiveness (Prince2 & PMBOK)
- Sales and Customer Facing Skills
- ITIL… and more!
- Adobe (Graphic Design, Video and more)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Google Suite
- Mentoring Assets
- Seagate Crystal Reports…and more!
- Software Development
- Operating Systems & Server Technologies
- Internet & Network Technologies
- Enterprise Database Systems
- Web Design Solutions
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- SQL… and more!
In addition to these courses, there is test prep available for Java SE7, Programming in HTML5, Certified Tester Foundation Level, Programming in C#, Developing ASP .NET MVC Web Applications, Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services, Java SE 8 Programmer I & II Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Microsoft Project SixSigma Green Belt, SixSigma Yellow Belt, ITIL Foundation, Prince2, PMBOK and more!
Check out the detailed catalog of over 3,600 courses here: https://www.sjisd.wednet.edu/SJITA
In support of this community program, computers will be available in the FHHS STEM Building on Monday evenings from 6 — 8 PM, following the district calendar, through the end of the school year.
To order the course packages — all of them are included when you register — or ask any questions, please contact Val Curtis at 360–370-7902 or email@example.com
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.