Dental Van Coming back to the Islands
The Mobile Dental Access Van will be coming back to Lopez, Orcas, and San Juan Island in late September/ early October 2021.
- Lopez Island September 20-21
- Orcas Island September 22-25
- San Juan Island October 6-9
The van offers full dental care with X-rays, oral health exams, fillings, extractions, and teeth cleaning/ hygiene services. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, please fill out an application online at https://sanjuanco.seamlessdocs.com/f/DentalCareAssistance
or call 360-378-4474 for more information.
The dental access coordinator will be scheduling appointments mid-September, so please get your application in NOW.
The dental van is for Apple Health (Medicaid) or who don’t have dental insurance and do not have the financial means to see a dentist. A big thank you to our community partners:
- North Sound Oral Health Local Impact Network (LIN) which is funded by the Arcora Foundation and staffed by North Sound Accountable Community of Health (ACH)
- San Juan County Health and Community Services
- Medical Teams International (MTI)
- Fish for Teeth
- Orcas Island Community Foundation
- and Lopez Island Family Resource Center
for supporting access to oral health care in our community.