San Juan County Conservation Land Bank Commission agenda for July 15
Posted July 14, 2022 at 4:05 pm by San Juan Update
The San Juan County Conservation Land Bank Commission will hold a regular meeting on Friday, July 15 at 8:30 a.m. Items up for discussion or action at Friday’s meeting include:
- General public comments
- Chair and Commissioners report
- County Council update – Christine Minney
- Second quarter financial report
- Director’s report
- Glenwood Inn acquisition – statement from the Chair, Commission discussion
- Public comments regarding Glenwood Inn acquisition
- Stewardship report – Coffelt Farm lease proposal recommendation
- Outreach and volunteer report
- Future agenda items
You can view the live stream of the meeting online or take part in person at the San Juan County Parks and Fair Office, located at 846 Argyle Ave.
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here