San Juan County Conservation Land Bank Commission agenda for Sept. 16
Posted September 15, 2022 at 6:47 pm by Jeff Arnim
The San Juan County Conservation Land Bank Commission will hold a regular meeting on Friday, Sept. 16 at 8:30 a.m. Items up for discussion or action at Friday’s meeting include:
- General public comments
- Chair and Commissioners report
- Partner update – Angela Anderson, San Juan Preservation Trust
- County Council update – Christine Minney
- Director’s report – acquisitions update; County budget committee meeting; Recreation, Open Space and Stewardship Plan
- Stewardship report – Coffelt lease draft; public comments and draft responses for Turtleback Mountain Preserve Stewardship and Management Plan
- Outreach and volunteer report
- Future agenda items
You can view the live stream of the meeting online or take part in person at 846 Argyle Ave.
You can support the San Juan Update by doing business with our loyal advertisers, and by making a one-time contribution or a recurring donation.
Categories: Around Here