- Friday Harbor-based sailboat Elsewhere is just over 30 miles from the Race to Alaska finish line and is currently in second place. The closest competitor is nearly 30 miles behind.
- Underground Rhythm & Blues Revue performs at Alchemy Art Center this Saturday at 7 p.m. Entry is $10 by donation.
- The 25th annual San Juan Island Jam Festival will take place this year on Saturday, July 23. Tickets are $30.
- The Port of Friday Harbor is looking for artists and other vendors interested in selling during the Port’s Fourth of July events between 4 and 10 p.m. Email email@example.com for more details.
- The Madrona Bar & Grill at Roche Harbor is now open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Climb San Juan’s youth climbing classes will be taking place from 2 to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the summer.
Have something to share with the Island? Whether the news is big or small, let us know!