- Here’s today’s farmers market lineup.
- The Children’s Festival takes place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. today at the Fairgrounds.
- Mike Vouri is leading a guided walk exploring the stories of English Camp — pre-history, the Royal Marines, the Crook family, the National Park — from 10 a.m. to noon. The walk starts from the English Camp parking lot.
- The Toy Box (20 First Street) is taking part in Free Comic Book Day between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. today. They’re also running a charity sidewalk sale and silent auction.
- The San Juan Historical Society and Museum is holding an open house today from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Coho is having an Italian-themed menu tonight from 7:30 to 11 p.m. — bruschetta, bagna cauda, fritto misto, carbonara, pizza, and more.
- San Juan Island Yacht Club’s opening day brunch and boat parade take place tomorrow. Brunch is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the boat parade starts after the ferry leaves around 2:30 p.m.
- The first Salish Sea humpback calf of 2022 was spotted on Monday afternoon in Boundary Pass.
- The Beech Tree Espresso stand at Roche Harbor is open for the season, Thursday through Monday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Have something to share with the Island? Whether the news is big or small, let us know!